APK Genre is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and respecting the intellectual property rights of others. This DMCA Notice page is intended to provide information to copyright holders and users about our policies and procedures for handling copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on APK Genre infringes your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, you may submit a DMCA notice of copyright infringement by providing the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us by providing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Submitting a Counter-Notification
Please send your counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the address provided above.
APK Genre has a policy of terminating the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright. If you are a copyright holder and believe that a user of our website is a repeat infringer, please follow the procedures outlined in this DMCA Notice to report the alleged infringement.
If you have any questions about our DMCA Notice or need to contact us for any other reason, you can do so by using the contact information provided on our website.
APK Genre takes copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged infringement in accordance with the DMCA. We encourage all users and copyright holders to work with us in resolving any disputes and protecting intellectual property rights.